Subscribe to Barkada DMV on YouTube!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Drudge vs. Hillary



My friend Jerry got me hooked on The Drudge Report back in my CPC days as a caption monkey. I wouldn't go so far as to call myself a news junkie, but I like to stay informed. And I sure wouldn't call myself political, but I find myself pulling for Barack Obama in 2008. I like him, in large part, due to his lack of "experience." I want someone who isn't firmly entrenched in the Establishment. What this is all building to is Drudge's ruthlessness toward Obama's main rival, Hillary Clinton. Drudge loves to run sensational headlines about Hillary and always accompanies them with the worst pictures of her. They're so breathtakingly unflattering, I've been inspired to download a few.

1 comment:

JD said...

THank you and we all know how addicted I am to news.

Obama for me too.
Drudge made his bones going after teh Clintons. He makes me sick, but his site is a hoot.